We keep a huge range of popular car brake pads on our shelves . In the rare event that we do not have your specific pad on hand, we would be able to source it for you and order it in*.
- GCT – A Brake Pad designed for passenger vehicles for everyday driving.
- 4wd – A Brake Pad designed for 4WD’s and SUV’s for road and off road.
- HD – A Brake Pad designed for working vehicles, towing and other heavy duty applications.
- EUROLINE – A Brake Pad designed from European vehicles.
- Trade series – Brake Pads specifically designed for general every day driving. Bremtec Trade Series offer the optimum balance of performance and durability.
- Pro Series – Brake Pads specifically designed for drivers who want a upgrade in performance from standard or when a Heavy-Duty pad is needed.
- Endure – Brake Pads specifically designed for 4WD driving.
- Euroline – Brake Pads are specifically designed for European vehicles.
- Evolve – Brake Pads specifically designed for the enthusiasts who strive for extreme high performance in their vehicles.
- HIQ pads – Hi-Q is made with eco-friendly materials. HIQ pads are quiet when braking , resulting in less dust.
- HIQ Heavy Duties – A Brake Pad designed for 4WD’s and SUV’s on road and off road which have Stronger braking power, lower dust and lower noise than the HIQ pads.
- Premium – Brake Pads designed for advanced street vehicles. This pad has great fade resistance and very minimal dust with a long life.
- Euro tech – Brake Pads designed for European street vehicles. This pad has great fade resistance and very minimal dust with a long life.
- 4wd – Brake Pads designed for 4wd vehicles and for heavy duty vehicles.
- HPX – Brake Pads designed for light performance street vehicles. This pad has a better fade resistance but has slightly more dust than the Premium pad. Has a long pad life.
- A1RM – Brake Pads designed to suit light track, rally, hill climbs.
- More Options – A1RM HF40, ZX 2800, ZX3800, COMP 2, COMP 3, COMP 6, COMP 9, COMP 15, AND COMP 27
- RDA GP MAX – Brake Pads designed for everyday vehicles.
- RDA Extreme Heavy Duty – Brake Pads designed for heavy cars which might carry large loads, 4 WD’s, couriers, taxi’s, towing trailers. These pads also have low dust and are extremely quiet.
- Brake Pads designed for European everyday cars.
Brake sensors are manufactured to exact original equipment specifications and are synonymous for quality, precision and reliability making them the ideal aftermarket choice. Some vehicles require these sensors.
*Supply depends on suppliers’ stock which can vary. 1-5 days wait time applies if we need to order in.