We keep a large range of popular rotors on our shelves. In the rare event that we do not have your specific rotor on hand, we would be able to source it for you and order it in*.
- Trade Series – Discs designed for every day vehicles.
- Euroline – Discs designed for European vehicles.
- Discs – HIQ discs are designed for everyday vehicles
- Discs + Drums – All discs and drums are now supplied with a black passivation finish. This easy to wipe off finish, replaces the need to wash down the heavy duty packing/storage oil, used in the past. Reduces fitting time. The passivation process, increases surface rust resistance on those areas, away from the braking surface. As part of our enhanced offering, we have also heat tempered our brake rotors and drums, to ensure longer life in the metal composition and structure.
- Grooved and dimpled – RDA Grooved and dimpled discs provide better stopping performance of any make or model of motor vehicle with the following engineered characteristics:
- Increased dissipation of water, dust and road grime from the contact area of your braking system.
- Street – DBA’s Street Series discs are ideal for everyday vehicles.
- En Shield – DBA’s EnShield technology has been introduced to the Street Series range to provide rust free rotors. A zinc/aluminium water-based coating is applied to the entire rotor surface and is then baked on. The result protects the rotor from corrosion and keeps it looking good during its service life.
- T2 Slot – DBA’s Street Series T2 discs provides all the benefits of DBA’s Street Series but added benefit of performance braking through the introduction of DBA’s patented T2 slot design. T2 slot design is recommend for more intensive braking vehicles.
- X Gold – DBA’s X Gold discs provides all the benefits of Street Series, with a premium non-directional cross drilled and slotted design, plus an attractive gold finish on the rotor hub. X Gold Discs provide better braking performance.
- 4000 Series – DBA’s 4000 Series disc are designed for drivers seeking upgraded performance braking above and beyond standard Street Series levels. Also available in slotted style.
- 5000 Series – The 5000 Series share all of the performance technology featured in the 4000 Series but have the added benefits of further weight reduction and improved heat management via aluminium hats. Also come as a 2 piece option.
- Discs – Protex discs are designed for everyday vehicles. Protex discs are coated in rust preventative oil. Also offered in drilled/perforated rotors.
- Drums – Protex Drums are available in a wide range of vehicles. From the smaller two door hatch right up to the largest commercial vehicles.
*Supply depends on suppliers’ stock which can vary. 1-5 days wait time applies if we need to order in.